If you run a crypto project that works with Zilliqa, you might need a fast and reliable Zilliqa block explorer. This article will explain what Zilliqa explorer is and how you access it with 20,000 requests a day for free with a response time of less than 1 second.
Zilliqa is a public blockchain for building decentralized applications like Ethereum or EOS. The platform leverages the combined PoW and pBFT consensus algorithm and sharding — splitting the network into several chains running in parallel. This helps Zilliqa achieve thousands of transactions per second, compared to Ethereum’s 10.
Currently, there are about 2.2 million addresses and 45 thousand transactions daily on Zilliqa. Dozens of smart contracts and tokens run on this network. ZIL block explorer allows you to monitor all these.
What is a Zilliqa block explorer?
Zilliqa explorer is a blockchain search engine that helps you see everything that is happening on the Zilliqa blockchain. Besides transactions, it allows you to check wallets’ balances, the daily number of blocks and their contents, address growth, history of balances, and much more.
Traders and users leverage Zilliqa blockchain explorer to see the status of their current transactions. Miners look if they managed to mine a certain block and deserve a reward. Wallets, exchange services, research platforms can leverage ZIL block explorer to get info that they need for their work.
How to get access to a Zilliqa block explorer on NOWNodes?
With NOWNodes, you can connect to any of the 40 block explorers and nodes including Zilliqa in 3 steps: fill in the form and get an API key; find a needed type of request to the Zilliqa blockchain explorer; insert the API key into a sample request and run it.
Here’s this guide in more detail:
- To access Zilliqa explorer with NOWNodes, you need an API key. To get it, head on to our main page and click the yellow “GET FREE API-KEY” button. Fill in the form and find the API key in your email in a few seconds. If you don’t find it there, check the spam folder or simply contact us.
- Now, choose the request for the block explorer that you need. Visit the official Zilliqa docs and browse through 4 types of requests related to blockchain, transactions, smart contracts, and accounts.
- After you’ve chosen a request, see the request example that they provide.
Each of these samples ends with the same line of code:
}’ -H “Content-Type: application/json” -X POST “https://api.zilliqa.com/"
To access the NOWNodes’ Zilliqa block explorer, replace this line with the following:
}’ -H “Content-Type: application/json” -H ‘api-key: your_API_key’ -X POST “https://zil.nownodes.io/"
And here’s the final step: replace the “your_API_key” part with the API key from your email. Now, you are ready to run your request!
There are many services besides NOWNodes that allow users to access full nodes and blockchain explorers. Here are 4 reasons to choose our service:
- Over 40 blockchains in one place. Many services offer access to 5–20 nodes, so if you need 2–3 block explorers that one service can’t cover, you have to pay a few ones at once. With NOWNodes, there is no such need, so you can save your money and time.
- Speed. Our API has a response time of less than 1 second, so you can get instant responses to your requests.
- Reliability. The uptime rate of our API is 99.95%, meaning that its downtime is no more than 21 minutes per month. For downtimes, we have a backup service: we warn you about the accident and provide you with a reserve node within 10 minutes.
Contact us for help
We hope this guide helped you understand how to access the Zilliqa block explorer. For assistance with getting an API key and setting up your blockchain explorer requests, feel free to contact us at email@example.com — we will be happy to help!
Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/V00ufpbyOfs5Mjky