Time to celebrate — our Moonbeam API is live and globally available!
We are launching shared access to Moonbeam RPC Nodes to provide mainnet on-chain data and environment for dApp building and deployment.
Our next nodeOps integration is Moonbeam — a parachain on the Polkadot network and Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform provider. We continue our Multichain campaign where we onboard unique blockchain networks that leverage connectivity between protocols.
Our Moonbeam nodeOps tooling
One of the main deliverables for us is to enhance the process of the development and deployment of decentralized applications. Since our Moonbeam RPC Full Node serves as a gateway between the application and the ledger core data, it was the main priority of the development team to make sure we follow three principles:
- Limitless Connection: Moonbeam RPC connections are included in the “Free RPS zone“, making the process of deploying smart contracts into the chain as smooth and seamless as possible
- Free Access: Our new Moonbeam Instance is available with our free pricing plan Start, so that every developer can test the connection before scaling the solution. No one wants to be catfished, right?
- Improved Capacity: This quarter we focus on expanding our hardware and making our specifications better. After internal tests, we can state that our Moonbeam nodes can handle way more than 5,000 RPS with 9,100 requests as an average*
How to get started?
In order to get access to any nodes available here, you will have to create your private API key. Let’s follow these simple steps:
- Visit our Moonbeam Dev Hub where you can proceed to sign up;
- Create your profile and choose Start plan after verifying your email;
- Choose Moonbeam as one of the available networks;
- In order to finish your sign up you need to choose the preferred payment way. No worries — we can’t charge you if you choose crypto for payments or decline auto payments;
- Finally, create an API key and browse our Moonbeam API Docs!
About Moonbeam Network
Moonbeam is a smart contract platform for building cross-chain connected applications that can access users, assets, and services on any chain. By uniting functionality from Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot and more into a single platform, Moonbeam solves today’s fragmented user experience — unlocking true interoperability and paving the way for the next generation of applications.
The Moonbeam platform uses integrated cross-chain messaging to allow developers to create smart contracts that access services across many remote blockchains. This approach, plus Moonbeam’s developer-friendly EVM platform, vast tool support, and modern Substrate architecture, creates the ideal development environment for building connected applications.
NOWNodes is leading nodeOps infrastructure tooling that provides access to over 100 blockchain networks via API and SDK (at the date of this release). By using the functionality of the hardware capacities, 35+ joint year experience of the team and the practice from the blockchain network partners, NOWNodes secures 99,95% guaranteed uptime with zero Rate Limits per second.
As the tooling platform continued to explore parachains ecosystem, it took an expert decision to implement the ultimate solutions of the Moonbeam Network ecosystem into NOWNodes’ list of services.